Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Somebody Else's Project Journal

This is a great post about project journals: http://diaryofadomesticanimal.blogspot.com/2009/01/in-december-inspired-by-this-post-on.html

If I was a better person, I would know how to link that with one word, but since I'm not, at least I'll be able to get back there. I've been thinking of the project journal as a way to record what we've been doing at home, and since there's been precious little of that since the Legislature started, I haven't written anything in it.

The post above is a reminder of the real reason for these journals--to record what the kid does as he learns, what he's interested in, what he says, and what he does. I mean, how could I have missed writing about penguin-mania? Fortunately, it's not too late.

No comments: